Lady Gaga believe will only get married with loneliness. Gaga sure it actually increase the artistic integrity.

Citing femalefirst, Wednesday (24 / 8), singer Edge of Glory which was broken continued in love with the bartender Carl Luc sure she will always be mired in solitude.

"Yes, I should like it. I am an artist. I wallow in loneliness and solitude. All our lives in search of answers to hundreds and millions of questions running through my mind," says Gaga.



"Yes, I'm lonely. But I'm married to my loneliness," she added.

Gaga whose real name is Stefani Germanotta was always ready to sacrifice love for music. The reason, Gaga will die if unable to release the songs to the world.

Gaga for Asia Star TV said, "I will choose a job. I would die without it and I will never be reborn. My biggest fear is losing creative ideas because of lack of time."

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top