One of the 'assets' worth on the beautiful singer Katy Perry is a beautiful body shape. But who would have thought that Katy actually even embarrassed by the size of her breasts is 'excessive'?

In an interview with Rolling Stone, Katy told me that as a child, he was very skinny and always prays for her fuller. However, when her puberty and her body began to form, Katy precisely hassles and embarrassed by her body, especially with the size of her breasts.

"God answered my prayers, and up to 100-fold excess! Until I prayed, 'Please God, stop. I cannot see my feet again. Please stop!" California Gurls singer recalls this.

Embarrassed by the size of large breasts, Katy was trying to make it look smaller by binding. "So I started to tie her up. How long? Until I was 19 years old!" she admits. Well, sure you do not need it anymore, sexy!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top