MotoGP's top competition will be more heated because of Repsol Honda's Dani Pedrosa will be back racing at this weekend's Italian GP.

The Spaniard suffered a broken collarbone in a fall at the French GP at Le Mans last month and requires surgery to restore the displaced bone.

"I cannot wait to write in my blog and say I'll be back racing, and finally today I could do it," wrote Pedrosa on his racing team's official website.

Dani Pedrosa

"As I said before, my target is to Mugello and that's what I only think about today. Now I went to Italy and wanted to ride the bike and feel the aura of the competition again, "he continued.

Pedrosa should be absent in the previous three series, Barcelona, England and GP Dutch GP last week, which makes its position slipped into the top six standings with 61 points from seven races.

Teammate, Casey Stoner still leads the standings with 136 points, followed by defending champion Jorge Lorenzo of minus 28 points from Stoner.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top