Phenomenal singer, Justin Bieber reveals that he is now working on the next album. Baby 'singer is planning to re-enter the recording studio.

Selena Gomez lover wants to be more serious in the cultivation of his new album. If the previous album he invited a lot of collaborations with various singers, this time Justin would like to work alone.

"I work with my own ability," he said as quoted by MTV News.

Justin Bieber

More Justin explained if he had written many songs during a tour of what he felt. He hopes this can be a great album like the previous album.

Justin also insisted on allowing creativity to flow freely in subsequent offerings.

"I've compiled a song with my acoustic guitar. I also do not want to limit myself. For me music is music and I meant that I was different musk," he concluded

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top