Name Cee Lo Green may be the new popular around the year 2002 despite the fact that the rapper and singer is already building a career in the music world since 1995. After a long line crisscrossing the Hip Hop music and its name is global, Cee Lo admitted it still bums. The time anyway?

Apparently the man's real name Thomas DeCarlo Callaway is telling you. He did not have a fixed abode. During this time he is always moving because of the demands of his career. So far Cee Lo Green is not never had too much stuff. Everything he keep in his Louis Vuitton bag. Even so, one day this 37-year-old singer hopes to stay in Switzerland.

Cee Lo Green

"Somewhere in Switzerland. Where the scenery beautiful. Now I still do not have a home. All my stuff is in this Louis Vuitton bag," he said as reported by Splash News. In addition to claiming homeless, Cee Lo Green also admitted had hated himself, although now he has begun to accept himself.

"Before I had time to hate myself. I consider myself if this is just laughable, but now I realized that maybe I'm not cute but I'm pretty," he explained.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top