Julia Roberts took sewing classes and piano. She honed her brain so as not to weaken after the age of 40 years.

Citing femalefirst, Larry Crowne actress who has a 7 year twins, Hazel and Phinnaeus and Henry (4) with her ​​husband Danny Moder has taken some new hobby to keep his brain in old age.

"I have started tailoring classes. Not long ago, I made some big pillows for the kids and some really simple pants for Danny. I also took piano lessons with my children," he explained.

Julia Roberts

Stars Eat, Pray, Love adds, "In your 40s, you should learn new things so that your brain does not turn into a 'porridge' (stupid). So now I practice the piano."

Julia was now better appreciate the free time to spend with family. Different, with the beginning of his career who was busy filming movies and other keartisan activities.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top