The world number one Rafael Nadal is in a difficult position. Last year's Wimbledon champion suffered an injury serious enough time to beat Juan Martin Del Potro in four sets of battle.

Though limping, Nadal is able to overcome the fierce battle over Del Potro 7-6, 3-6, 7-6, 6-4 to carve the victory of the 18th field grass. The last time Nadal lost in the final of 2007 in the hands of Roger Federer.

"I think I broke my leg. I'm not sure I can keep playing, "said Nadal after the match as reported by The Sun.



"I cannot predict the future and I will immediately do a scan. I do not know what the problem but definitely one of the bones in my legs, "he continued.

"That is a tough game. I am happy today because I do not think I would win, "said the Spaniard's.

Nadal will soon have the assurance the injury today as the new scan results will come out when he had to undergo training this morning, local time.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top