Keeping the body is always in good health and fit real easy to do. We do not need to pay expensive to stay healthy. Simplest and easiest way is to walk regularly.
By walking for 30-45 minutes every day, it turns out you can change the life become more healthy and meaningful. Here are the reasons why you should take the time to walk away in the middle of the daily routine:
1. Easy: to start running, all you need is a pair of walking shoes. You can walk anywhere (in the garden, patio, or on the treadmill) and at any time (morning, afternoon lunch, or even late at night after dinner). Start with 10 to 15 minutes, after which it can be improved gradually.
2. Enhance the spirit: Walking turns to improve morale, mood, relieve stress. A study published in the Annals of Behavioral Medicine showed that students who walk regularly have lower stress levels than those who are too often sitting, exercising little or not at all. Walking also can help you get more oxygen as well as to facilitate the release of endorphins and hormones get the better.
3. Improve brain: It is a fact that any form of exercise can help improve physical, mental and alertness. A study conducted by the National Council on Aging concluded that, walking 45 minutes a day may sharpen mental abilities.
4. Reducing the risk of heart disease and stroke: Walking for 30 to 45 minutes every day helps improve blood circulation. It also helps in increasing good cholesterol (HDL) in blood and lowers bad cholesterol (LDL), which performs the function of a protective overall.
5. Maintaining blood sugar levels: A walk for 45 minutes in the morning can help diabetics control blood sugar levels. For example, walking for 10 to 15 minutes after eating can help lower postprandial blood sugar. While walking for 30 minutes or more at night to help in controlling blood sugar levels.
Walking is not only beneficial for diabetics, but also helps in reducing the risk of diabetes in people who are vulnerable to this disease. A study conducted by the Faculty of Public Health University of Pittsburgh found that walking for 30 minutes a day to reduce the risk of diabetes for people who are overweight or not.
6. Preventing sexual dysfunction: walking briskly for at least two miles (3.2 km) every day can reduce impotence in men. This is according to a study published the Journal of the American Medical Association and its effect is more visible in men aged middle-aged and in men with diabetes.
7. Reducing the risk of cancer: running very useful for those who are undergoing cancer treatment. This can increase their opportunities to recover and survive. Walking also can increase hunger in patients, helping them to increase interest in eating.
Walking also helps in reducing the risk of various types of cancer such as breast and colon. A paper presented at the 95th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research in Orlando shows that the current improving survival suffering from breast cancer.
8. Keep your weight: if you have a desire to lower or gain weight? walk was one type of exercise that can help you linked the two problems. Walking when followed by a controlled diet to help you in losing weight and eliminate fat several inches. Walking as aerobic exercise can also help you in maintaining body weight after you reach your destination.
9. Longevity: a study involving the heart in Honolulu 8000 men, found that by walking two miles (3.2 km) per day reduces the risk of death by almost 50 percent. Risk of death from cancer was found even lower. Several other studies also revealed similar findings. So, go make your life longer.
What is needed to start running? All it takes is a little motivation and a pair of shoes. In addition, to support it you can invite some friends to walk. So walking in a group becomes more enjoyable.