Gervinho very sure I can develop his game in the Premier League. Mainstay of Arsenal's attackers, said she was following in the footsteps of his idol Thierry Henry.

Yes, new Gervinho joined from Lille in the early season. But, the player whose full name is Gervais Yao Kouassi was immediately show off by scoring two goals as Arsenal beat FC Cologne 2-1.



Purchase Arsene Wenger was questioned, with Gervinho bring to the Emirates Stadium. However, an attacker who last season offered 18 goals for Lille's optimistic can develop his game in the Premier League.

Nevertheless, Gervinho claims take time to adapt. "I want to use my time at Arsenal, to develop my strengths," said Gervinhon told reporters reported by Goal, Saturday (30/07/2011).

"I am aware of the Premier League football is heavier and I need time to adpatasi. In the end, tergatung me to develop the game and adapt quickly," continued Ivory Coast-born striker.

Of course, Arsenal fans still remember the greatness of their former striker Henry. French striker was once idolized the Gunners, for eight years. Gervinho hoping to follow in the footsteps his senior.

"Regarding my position, I am very comfortable playing in any position up front. Most importantly, I want to dedicate the best for the team every time I play. Therefore, my idol Thierry Henry ever did," said the attacker was 24 years.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top