The sexy singer who joined the Black Eyed Peas (BEP), Fergie revealed that the reason he joined this group to become the best solo singer. This is already a goal when joining this group.

"My ultimate goal is a solo album," he said as quoted by Spalshnews.

The wife of actor Josh Duhamel are also honest with her group mates about his intentions from the beginning of this so as not to cause a sense of hate with the other. "I am very honest when we became friends. That's why there never was any resentment," he explained.

Further, felt that by joining Fergie Black Eyed Peas itself can become a better soloist. In addition, personnel Black Eyed Peas, Will.i.am, Apl.de.ap, and Taboo also give full trust to him.

"They gave me the confidence to sing a song like My Humps. Trust to carry out one side of me who are too embarrassed to show me before," he explained.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top