Striker Fernando Torres is one important promise to the supporters of Chelsea next season. Is it?

The attacker's nationality Spanish dboyong the Blues from Liverpool with the exorbitant price of 50 million pounds in the transfer market in January.

However striker, nicknamed El Nino fails to show quality. With the exorbitant price, he could only scored one goal from 19 appearances.

"I'm sure many goals will be created and will bring us (Chelsea) on success. Manchester United are the defending champions but I believe our major candidates for the title from them," he said as quoted by The Sun.

"Last season was the worst season since I arrived in England. Injury that I got at the World Cup interfere with my performance and make things complicated in my career," said Torres.

"So I want to forget what had happened. But I do not regret joining Chelsea. I'm sure when Chelsea in full force us into a difficult team conquered," he concluded.

Torres

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top