Who would have thought the life story of a woman from Scotland is going to be a staging of the musical scenario. Amazingly, this musical drama performance will be carried around for six months. In fact, it is possible that the play called I Dreamed a Dream will be extended again.

"I never imagined that my life story would be a musical but it was definitely a lot going for two years and it's all very exciting," said Susan Boyle, as quoted by Splash News. Of course, she hopes people can enjoy this play.

"I hope everyone can enjoy the performances and I promise there will be some surprises during the play," she said again. Susan Boyle including one phenomenal singer. In the blink of an eye Britain's Got Talent contestant is immediately the talk everywhere. Now only her albums have sold more than 14 million copies. So it is not too surprising that the life story of this phenomenal woman appointed to the musical. I Dreamed a Dream will begin to be staged at the Theatre Royal, Newcastle from March next year.

Susan Boyle

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top