SeedorfMilan - Clarence Seedorf was eventually given the opportunity to strengthen AC Milan during a season again. However, he promised not have a place in the main squad.

The 35-year-old player was agitated because his contract before the end of Milan camp had seen not too keen to give him a contract extension.

However, the Rossoneri finally agreed to extend the Dutch players during the season again.

despite sustained, coach Massimiliano Allegri no guarantee that a player of 35 years came in the first team next season.

"I did not ask for anything. I do not see Allegri but I still signed the contract," Seedorf said as quoted by Gazzetta dello Sport.

"I just want to stay here. Indeed there is no warranty for me. But, after melakoni 900 matches in my career, what may I ask the Allegri?"

Seedorf was at the San Siro since the summer of 2002, after he underwent his career with Ajax, Sampdoria, Real Madrid and Inter Milan.

"My heart told me, hang in there (here) to win the Scudetto and Champions League," he said.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top