Jordan HendersonLiverpool - Henderson stated kebanggaanya join Liveropool. She felt honored to be joining the team for the Reds.

British attackers had carried off the Reds from Sunderland with a transfer value of 20 million pounds.

Players aged 20 to know it has been undergoing medical tests at a hospital in Merseyside on Wednesday (08/06/2011) local time.

Henderson contracted to the Reds for a period of four seasons and will receive a salary of 60 thousand pounds (around Rp840 million) per week.

"I feel very proud to be here and I can not wait to start my debut," he said as quoted by independent.ie.

"I feel very flattered to learn that Liverpool are interested in bringing me. This is a big challenge for me, but also a great opportunity.

"Of course it is very difficult to leave the local club. I am a fanatical supporter of Sunderland and I have supported them all my life. "

"But I really look forward to a beautiful future with Liverpool and of course this is a great opportunity for me. I am very nersemangat, "he said.

Henderson made ​​his debut with The Black Cats in November 2008 when bent Chlsea five goals without reply. Total, British players have performed as much as 79 times defending Sunderland and scored five goals.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top