Every person have a favorite sport. But if a single exercise routine, the favorite sport would have to be unique. Like Cameron Diaz, who claims her favorite sport is sex!

BAD TEACHER star admits that he always 'in the mood' for sex. In fact, her favorite sport is sex. "Sex is the sexiest word in English. He said it already feels sexy. As it is something, right? Sex is my favorite sport," I Diaz.

This beautiful actress also said, "What could quickly make me get the 'mood'? I always' in the mood'!"

Although the actress seems to sexual life is quite interesting, but Diaz, who was dating Justin Timberlake, Jared Leto and Matt Dillon, stated that he was not in a hurry to marry and have their own rules in this regard.

"I think we do not have to live within the rules of relationships based on long tradition that was not appropriate. I think many people marry someone who was no longer romantic," said Diaz.

"We must make our own rules. I'll never marry anyone if you end up having a divorce. We broke up and move on,"he concluded.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top