Has been nine years Eva Mendes have a love affair with filmmaker George Augusto. Although already thinking to start household relationship, The actress 37 years old it had no desire to have a child.

"I must be honest, I do not feel the urge to have children, or not. Maybe I'll start thinking to have children at age 41," she said, as quoted from page Showbizspy.

For her, having children is a choice. She saw there are many women who married without involving the child. To be sure, at this time, she didn't want to live in a house with noisy children. "This doesn't mean I don't want to have kids, I don't know what happened later," she said.

Eva MendesEva probably wasn't ready to have children at this time. She had to hone her skills before actually be parenting. She wanted to be able to cook and swim before having children.

"I don't know how to cook when it's being a parent, it can make me anxious. There are many rights that I have to learn before deciding to have children," she said. "Cooking is one of them, in addition to swimming."

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top