Justin Timberlake is busy playing the movie. That makes vacuum music since 2006 when the album Future Sex / Love Sounds release. But he would not stop music.

Citing femalefirst, Monday (6/6/2011), Timberlake told Access Hollywood says, "I'm hard to put two things (movies and music) on my plate at the same time."

Cameron Diaz's ex-lover is asserted, the film will not make it stop her music career.

"I never quit music. I just started doing other things that inspired since I was little. It's good, I have the opportunity," he explained.

"I'm ready to take risks and say I never stop the music," he added.

As known, precisely Timbarlake shining his film career. Success starred in The Social Network, she is now starring in Bad Teacher acting collided with a former girlfriend, Cameron Diaz.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top