Kylie Minogue cannot wait to meet his fans in Indonesia. According to schedule, this Australian singer will entertain fans at the Sentul International Convention Center (SICC) on June 27, 2011 by a concert tour titled 'The Return Kylie Minogue Show Girl Tour 2011 Aphrodite'.

"Well, I cannot wait to my first concert in Indonesia. I've often visited Indonesia, how many times, but as a tourist. But now finally I could bring myself to a gig and work," said Kylie through exclusive interviews with promoters in Indonesia, Electronic City Entertainment.

Kylie actually quite excited at the inaugural concert later. But she is optimistic with the welcoming fans at the ground water during a gig later. She felt, that night will be the most special night for her.

"I cannot wait, I really cannot wait anymore. It will be a special night. Finally I can come and cannot wait to meet you all," she said excitedly.

And with Indonesian-style slang, Kylie also promised to give the best to her fans. "I was happy to say, 'Hello Cin .. I'm Kylie Minogue, will come see you guys in Jakarta on June 27. Do not miss it," she said


Kylie Minogue

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top