Prince Harry is often rumored to be associated with women who are far more mature than him. But this time is quite remarkable, because the woman who reportedly dating Prince Harry is the actress Charlize Theron!

Proximity both very striking when Harry and Charlize are both present at the ceremony at the Royal Berkshire polo match on 7 May. I was so familiar, even casually Theron guffaw with her ​​prince.

When asked about the proximity to the prince of this British, Charlize did not answer with certainty and only stated that he was coated with a figure of Harry who was active in social kegatan in Africa, where he was born.

Charlize Theron"He's really sweet. It was fun. I like what he did in Africa," said Theron.

When mentioned about the affair, Charlize said that she was now alone. She split from actor Stuart Townsend last year, after 10 years together, but states that her life was 'okay'. "I have a lot of opportunity given to me. There are some parts that made ​​me truly grateful, and made ​​me want to work for Africa," she concluded.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top