With make-up 'extraordinary' when in public, including video clips, stage, or some other event, Lady Gaga closely enough with imagenya as the eccentric singer. But who would have thought, even this makeup remain attached until when GaGa sleep?

Apparently, Lady GaGa is an artist who really would total appearance. Not only when in front of the public eye, GAGA confess also wear makeup and costume as the night and bedtime.

With this habit, GAGA is often the subject of ridicule of his friends who consider it strange. However, it turns out GaGa has its own reasons to continue this habit.

"I do sometimes have to wash my face. But I often laughed at by my friends because they said I slept with thick makeup. But I said, 'I should be ready to meet with a man in my dreams!'" says GaGa.

Lady GaGa Sleep Wear Costume And Make Up

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top