Chris Evans Combats BaldnessHandsome actor Chris Evans was hit by panic. The reason is, his acting career in danger because he suffered baldness!

During this time, Evans often played strong and handsome superhero characters in various films. Some of them are the Human Torch in Fantastic Four, as well as the hero in CAPTAIN AMERICA.

Baldness problem was so threatening to him for fear of his character is no longer respected and not taken seriously. "I'm actually not problem to reveal this problem, but I suffer from baldness. What I fear is that a role like this can last up to 10 years, so that it can so I'll play a super human being until I 40. He should not be bald. Just imagine how horrible that This superhero bald? "Evans said the E! News.

Besides the problem of baldness, Evans also claimed that he was a sports addict. Evans claimed would feel uncomfortable if up to a day of no exercise. "Sports became more than what I expected, but that until I spent three to four days, I'll feel bad. Last year, I started running, and intend to continue to run and I started running on a treadmill and feel comfortable. But it makes me too skinny. I am quick skinny, "he concluded.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top