Every woman would have a body part that made her more confident. Hollywood celebrity Kim Kardashian was deeply proud of her butt.

It was mentioned by Kim told Cosmopolitan magazine Australia, on Tuesday (07/06/2011). Kim felt her ass looks beautiful without having any surgery.

"I'm proud of my butt , because my butt beautiful without cosmetic surgery," said the woman's full name Kimberly Noel Kardashian

Kim Kardashian - I'm Proud of My ButtKim admitted very pleased with the parts of her body now. She reveals all her body parts no one has been cosmetic surgery.

Even so, women born October 21, 1980 that claimed to have done botox injections in one part of her body. She also regretted the decision is.

"I've tried Botox once, but it was only once and will not do it anymore," she said.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top