Hollywood film star Penelope Cruz was honored because it exists at the opportunity work with Woody Allen.

As quoted from DigitalSpy, players movie Pirates of the Caribbean: On Strange Tides was planned to be working with veteran director on the film Bop Decameron.

Working together with Woody Allen by Penelope acquired such a feat. "This gives me an amazing experience, with the privilege of working with Woody Allen, the first time I admired since I was a little girl," said Penelope.

Can be known, Penelope will begin shooting the film in Italy this summer. 1974-born actress is refusing to tell about any character that will be released on film Bop Decameron. This attitude is clear she is doing to respect the wishes of the director.

"We started filming in Rome in July. I can not wait to be near him again, because he makes me laugh often," added Penelope.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top