David Payne (48) is a former member of the British Royal Navy boldly decided to do a transgender.

Since the age of 28 years, Payne did not feel comfortable dressed as a man. He used a curse to show his desire to become a woman.

"Since the age of four years, I've had the thought that I should be in the body of a woman," said Payne.

"In the 1960s, I tried to express the real desire to family, but my family did not approve. Until I was trying to relate to a woman," he added.

Member of the British Navy Being a Stripper Transsexual.He was married to a woman for three years and has a son.

His wife at that time supported the Payne female desire to have. But 11 years later they split up, and Payne joined the Royal Fleet Auxiliary, to re-hide her feminine desire.

In 1998, Payne left the navy and married again for the second time, but Payne divorced his second wife after they were married for seven years.

As the divorce was, Payne decided to make himself as a woman physically, and to adopt a female name, which Natasha Gray, as reported by Dailymail, Monday (06/06/2011).

Now He lives in North Tyneside, England, with his son who is now 21 years old and a girlfriend who worked as a manager at a fast food restaurant.

Payne, now Gray, admitted that he may find it difficult to be accepted by society after the new life choices.

However, Gray's son supported the decision. "This is your life, Dad," said Gray following the words of his son.

"My parents and my siblings also do not want to accept my choice. I had a visit to my father's house by wearing women's clothing, but dad told me to change clothes with long pants, because I was horrible for him," said Gray.

Gray now works as consultant engineering machinery and also an exotic dancer.

He also served as an advisor for people who experienced the same thing seems, to be able to open themselves what it is.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top