Accustomed to wearing beautiful dresses in a variety of events did not seem to help Kim Kardashian in choosing her wedding dress. The reality show star who just got engaged, say couldn't make the decision to dress the most important in this life.

30-year-old star is scheduled to marry NBA star Kris Humphries later this year. Kim admitted, though he has found the perfect guy, he still could not find the perfect dress.

"I keep changing my mind. I certainly want to dress designed special, and will take time to sketch and everything. I have absolutely no idea, so I had to sit and think about it carefully," said Kim in People magazine.

With such a sudden marriage plans, which will be held this summer, the star of Keeping UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS adds, "There are so many things to do until I always say, 'Oh God, I have to hurry!"

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top